Do you consider yourself an outside sales hunter that is always looking for an opportunity to determine your own success?
Looking For: Software Sales Representative for a new platform being released to the market.
The Work You’ll Do
A successful Account Executive will be an all-around go-getter. If you are motivated by reward and recognition, this position is for you. Do you also have a high level of energy, persistence, and a strong desire to win? Again, this position is for you!
If you consider yourself a hunter when it comes to sales, have proven success as a sales performer, and excel at executing strategic selling plans, you will find the perfect opportunity to become a member of our software sales team, be professionally challenged, and achieve the recognition and rewards for your contributions.
More specifically, you will:
· Drive the entire sales process: target top prospects, identify solutions, conduct software demonstrations, negotiate, and close.
· Effectively sell and promote Infinity Platforms products and services to new accounts.
· Grow and manage a balanced pipeline across your assigned territory, achieving new business revenue growth.
· Deliver profitable new business revenue growth in assigned territory while meeting and exceeding revenue targets and relevant quotas.
· Effectively build a year-over-year track record of consistent performance and accountability using multiple sales approaches and managing complex sales into large enterprises.
What We Need From You
· Persistence and a “do what it takes” attitude.
· Passion for sales and technology.
· Demonstrated track record of closing new business and exceeding sales targets.
· Ability to sell consultatively by listening to customer needs and shaping a shared vision for a solution.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills both internally and externally.
· 2-5 years of selling experience; outside sales experience preferred but not required.
· Ability to travel up to 50% of the time within the assigned territory.
How You’ll Grow
Growth is serious business at Infinity Platforms
· In the past 12 months, nearly one-third of our employees experience career growth in the form of promotions, career changes, and lateral moves
· Merit-based compensation philosophy and a corporate bonus program
· There are clear paths of growth within our roles
Job Type: Full-time